Now in its 6th edition

It's a date...

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

ENGLISH - 1st trimester – Day 16

COLLECT HOMEWORK: List of 25, graph of 25, vocabulary backside
Make a LIST of 10 inanimate objects.

I will collect and redistribute the GRAPHS to other classmates.
Exchange your GRAPH ONLY (not your list) with a classmate.

Choose an inanimate object
Begin brainstorm of highs and lows for your story.

TYPED paper:
Using someone’s personal plotline as a guide, write a 1ST PERSON story about an inanimate object that experiences their highs and lows in the same order as their graph. Number your typed paper 1 – 25 so the reader can track your story with their graph.

Expectations of TYPED paper:

Due tomorrow
1st person

Numbered 1 – 25 (representing all 25 points of partner’s graph)
Partner’s graph stapled onto your paper

Typed; Times New Roman 12 pt. font
EXAMPLE: 1. I was born a piece of rye toast that awoke to find myself perfectly buttered and wearing an exquisite red coat of seedless raspberry jelly. 2. Baby George’s stubby fingers were a big surprise as they smacked down on top of me, but I knew he was young and meant only to greet me warmly. 3. Man was I wrong. He was a hungry, animalistic barbarian with no signs of civility. His claw crushed me with abandon. And that noise… 4.

Login in to https://rockford.schoology.com and answer the poll there.
ENGLISH homework:

Finish typed paper (see directions above)
Study for vocabulary test on Friday (the test will have a word bank and 20 fill-in-the-blank sentences – you provide the correct vocabulary word for each sentence)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You say goodbye, and I say hello