Now in its 6th edition

It's a date...

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

 
ENGLISH – 3rd trimester – Day 30
 
Number a paper 1 – 15. Read the following 15 quotes; without using your books, write down WHO SAID IT.
1.      Draw if you be men, Gregory, remember thy swashing blow.
2.      I do but keep the peace.
3.      From those bloody hands, throw your mistempered weapons to the ground.
4.      My noble uncle, do you know the cause?
5.      In sadness cousin, I do love a woman.
6.      Go, sirrah, trudge about through fair Verona; find those persons out whose names are written there
7.      And if you be not of the house of Montagues, I pray come and crush a cup of wine.
8.      Nurse, give leave awhile.
9.      And then my husband (God be with his soul!)
10.  Her wagoner, a gray-coated gnat
11.  She that makes dainty, she I’ll swear hath corns.
12.  For I ne’er saw true beauty till this night
13.  To strike him dead I hold it not a sin.
14.  You are a saucy boy.
15.  Go ask his name
 
Today’s open-book, take-home test packet will be graded AS A TEST GRADE and…

  • is worth nearly 5 homework assignments.
  • will require that you use your textbook glossary that begins on page 1240
  • is due FRIDAY (not tomorrow)
 

ENGLISH homework:
 
Study for Friday’s “Who Said It” test
Open- book, take-home test-packet on Act 1 due Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment

You say goodbye, and I say hello