Now in its 6th edition

It's a date...

Monday, November 4, 2013

Monday, November 4, 2013

 

ENGLISH - 1st trimester – Day 43

 

WARMUP:

·         Finish pronoun/antecedent agreement handout from Friday…continue from #13 – 20.

·         OPTIONAL: Pick up additional PREFIX FLASHCARDS on side counter.

·         NOTES:

o   “Agree to Disagree” 1-4

o   “Pronoun/Antecedent Agreement Rules”

o   What is agreement?

o   Pronoun/Antecedent Agreement?

·         Separate out your 11 flashcards for this week’s prefix test:

o   This week’s 11 prefixes are..dict ………therm

·         Practice the first 14 (of 20) on overhead “#25 Agreement”

o   Review answers

·         Wrote a sentence properly using “you and I”

o   and another sentence properly using “you and me”

·         Learned “trick” to identify which pronoun to use in sentences using “I” and “me” –

o   Practiced identifying when to use “I” and “me” in 20 sentences – also discussed the problems with “between” sentences and plural verb sentences (were – was)

·         Watched incredible video about “I” and “me” J

 

ENGLISH homework:

 

Study for Friday’s Prefix test (11 prefixes from “30-15-10” list) = dict ………therm


No comments:

Post a Comment

You say goodbye, and I say hello